jueves, 2 de agosto de 2007

Hey Guyz!

Hi everyone!
My name is Daniellla and I live here in Singapour for a while. I am 18 years old. I have a dad, a mom, a stupid brother and a SO HOT boyfriend. My favorite actress, singer and celeb is Paris Hilton, who by the way, is my very very close friend. I went to Disney in my last vacation and also at The Happy Celebration on Earth, when I met a lot of Disney Channel celebs, and then I become a All Disney Fan.
My Favorite Disney Movie is HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, and my favorite DC celeb is the SO INCREDEBLY HOT Zac Efron! But he's with Vanessa, and I support them. ZANESSA FOR EVER.
I am terrebly depresed, beacuse a ugly person, name Kevin G, oops, Cody G, says at all my favorite blog that I say ugly things about him and that is a lie! I am a good person who loves Disney, sports, hot things and having GOOD friends.
Doodles,
Daniellla
PS. Please, when you write my name is DanieLLLa, with 3 L's.
PSS. When you spell it is like Danielllâ

No hay comentarios: